Ultra Infx

5.0 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★


Out of Stock


Move more easily!

Discomfort and pain when you push yourself too hard? The combination of natural herbs in Ultra Infx helps you get things done with more ease.

Discomfort and swelling when you push yourself too hard? The combination of natural herbs chosen in this formula created by Dr. Arrondo, DC, CABNN, can help you respond normally to the stress it places on your body. Help yourself feel better with Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcuminoids), as well as the benefits of Turmeric Root Powder.

Why add turmeric root powder if there is already turmeric root extract? Most supplements do not add this important natural product. Dr. Arrondo, DC, CABNN uses both because there are natural compounds in whole turmeric that are not found in turmeric root extract, compounds other than curcumin.

Less than 10% of turmeric is made up of curcumin. Here is the other 90%! Take advantage of research showing that other compounds in turmeric help support body function.

The doctor has also added boswellic acid to his proprietary formula to support joint function and cardiovascular function - naturally!

Suggested Use:
Take 3 capsules in the morning and at night with meals.

Our goal is to serve you. At Doctor Arrondo Products we want to provide you with a product and service of the highest quality at all times. Orders over $500 are not accepted.


  • A standard shipping rate of $4.95 will apply for orders under $50.00.
  • Orders typically take 3-4 business days (not calendar days) to arrive when ordered.
  • We use any operator that has the best rate in our system.
  • From time to time, there may be out-of-stock items that will not ship. If the items are out of stock, we will issue a full refund.


  • Orders of at least $50.00 (subtotal), shipping to destinations within the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, qualify for free shipping.
  • Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping and will be charged $4.95 for standard shipping. Salud Eleva, Inc. does not ship to US territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, etc.) or international territories.
  • Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. Pacific time will be considered next day orders and will be placed the next business day.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
There are not enough items available. Only [max] remain.
Shopping bag

Your shopping bag is empty.

Return To Shop

Add notes to the order Edit order notes
Estimate shipping
Add a coupon

Estimate shipping

Add a coupon

Your coupon code will be applied at checkout

Ultra Infx